Gasoline power for your .90-1.20 aircraft
- Pitts style muffler has been reinforced at seam, bend and mounting bolt locations for strength.
- Redesigned for even easier starting, the IG-02 electronic ignition system handles 4-6 cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell LiPo/LiFe batteries.
- Includes single prop nut with locking nut.
- Uses beam mounting for easy installation in planes designed for glow power.
- Rear-mounted Walbro carburetor is custom-designed for the GT22 – a choke rod guide has also been integrated into the crankcase for effortless setup.
Beam mounting design allows engine to fit inside cowls that are
sized for 2-stroke .60-.91 and 4-stroke 1.20 glow engines
Custom designed rear mounted Walbro carburetor with choke rod guide
integrated into crankcase that minimizes set-up time
IG-02 electronic ignition handles 4-6 cell NiCd, NiMH or 2-cell LiPo
and LiFe batteries
Pitts style muffler has reinforced mounting bolt holes and webbing at
high stress points.
GT22 Engine with Muffler, Electronic Ignition Module, CM-6 Spark Plug
Muffler Gasket, Muffler Bolts and Instruction Manual
2-cycle oil with a mix ratio of 50:1 if using Klotz model oil
(if using other brand, follow manufacturer’s mix ratio or if no
recommendation, mix at 30:1)
Ignition Battery: 4-6 cell NiCd, NiMH, or 2-cell LiPo
LiPo battery requires voltage regulator
Propeller: 16×8, 16×10, 17×6, 17×8, 15×10 for break-in
Gasoline safe fuel tubing and fuel filter
Displacement: 1.35 cu in (22 cc)
Bore: 1.26″ (32mm)
Stroke: 1.08″ (27.5mm)
Practical RPM Range: 1,800 – 9,000
Output: 2.66 hp @ 9,000 RPM
Engine: 26.86oz (761.6g)
Muffler: 4.68oz (132.6g)
Ignition Module: 3.7oz (105g)
Initial Needle Positions: High Speed Needle-two turns open
Low Speed Needle-one and a half turns open
Distance Between Mounting Hole Centers Same Side: 0.98″ (25mm)
Distance Between Mounting Hole Centers Opposite Side: 2.2″ (57mm)
Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.197″ (5mm)
Length of Muffler Can: 3.9″ (100mm)
Width at Mounting Tabs: 2.7″ (70mm)
Width of Crankcase Below Mounting Tabs: 1.9″ (49.4mm)
Height from Crankshaft Center/top of Cylinder Head: 3.7″ (94mm)
Height from Crankshaft Center/Muffler Mounting Hole Centers: (48.4mm)
Length from Drive Hub to Carburetor: 5.5″ (139.5mm)
Length from Drive Hub to Center of Crankcase: 2.7″ (68.5mm)
Length from Center of Crankcase to Carburetor: 2.8″ (71mm)
Crankshaft Size: 5/16-24 UNF-2A