Gauge H0 – Article No. 39098
Class 95.0 Steam Locomotive
Prototype: German State Railroad (DRB) class 95.0 (former Prussian T 20) freight tank locomotive. Version with 3 domes, water tanks riveted from inside without visible rivets and with openings, German State Railroad lanterns. Road number 95 004. The locomotive looks as it did around 1939.
- Especially intricate metal construction.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- Cab lighting can also be controlled digitally.
- World of Operation mfx+ decoder and extensive operation and sound functions.
- For still more operating fun in the Märklin ”World of Operation”.