21XM VII Outboard Marine Engine
The next generation in .21 outboard marine performance!
Leave it to the engineers at O.S. to concoct a sure-fire recipe for marine racing success! First, they started with the 21XM, O.S.’ exceptional outboard engine and winner of 11 championships in a 4-year span. They then upgraded the cylinder head and muffler. The result: the 21XM VII, an air-cooled powerhouse that’s even faster than the original!
- The machined head is air-cooled, which insures optimum engine temperature under any conditions
- The muffler has been extended to generate more torque and power
- With perfectly matched port timing, exhaust outlets, compression ratio and carb bore, the 21XM VII is designed for competition, right out of the box
- The 20J carburetor has both high-speed and idle needles
- A pressure line from the muffler sends a steady flow of lubricants to the lower unit
- Prop height and angle can be adjusted independently
- Ball bearings minimize friction and wear for longer life and higher top-end speeds
- The bronze prop shaft assembly offers extreme durability
- A lightweight aluminum piston is performance-matched to a long-lasting ABN cylinder sleeve
- An exceptional value as well as a total competitive package, complete with a #8 glow plug and 42 x 1.2 carbon prop